GKPhysiotherapy uses a unique combination of Physiotherapy and Manipulative techniques in practice:
This is a science & evidence based practice which treats injury and disease by external physical methods of reducing pain and restoring normal body movement and function. Treatment includes lots of different types of therapeutic exercise prescription and movement techniques.
Involves more precise clinical examination to find out why body areas are problematic and to return full function or to stop further deterioration. Treatment can include correction of misalignments and joint and soft tissue manipulation.
For more information on prices and special offers,
call GKPhysiotherapy directly: 07896 246503.
Physiotherapy Conditions treated:
Back problems - Low back pain, trapped nerve, slipped/prolapsed disc, misalignments & sciatica
Neck pain - tension, headaches, trapped nerve, migraines & the effects of stress
Joint care - Joint pain & stiffness, aches, reduced range of motion, arthritis
Muscle & ligament sprains & strains
Sport & movement injuries (all levels)
Recovery from surgery
Rehabilitation (building up strength, mobility & return to full function)
In each case, a comprehensive clinical assessment, an accurate diagnosis and an effective treatment will be followed.
Some of the treatment methods used:
- Joint & soft tissue manipulation
- Exercise therapy
- Manipulation techniques - Spine & Peripheral Joints
- Mobilisation and stretching techniques
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Muscle energy techniques (MET)
- Myofacial / Therapeutic massage
- Electrical therapy treatments(TENS, interferential etc.)
- Guidance for self management of the dysfunction is an integral part of every treatment provided.