- A chartered physiotherapist (BSc Physiotherapy, MSc Manual Therapy, MCSP, HCPC)
- Specialized in Musculoskeletal/Manipulative Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries (MMACP)
- Guest lecturer and tutor at Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU)
- Member of the physiotherapy team to BAKU 2015 European Olympics Games
- Official member of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Physiotherapy Team
- Lead physiotherapist and the private practice owner of GKPhysiotherapy
- Competitive swimmer and coach
Stay active, fit, and injury-free...
Whether you're a physical therapist, a qualified personal trainer, professional or amateur athlete, or a sports enthusiast, I’ll guide you through how to create a body that resists common injuries, performs better, remain active over long periods of time.
Prevent injuries now!
Get in touch and receive your completely free sports injury introductory course!!!